02 January 2013

Wedding Party Introductions - Part 1

This has been a long process coming. We have known who we have wanted to ask for quite some time. And with the Holiday Season, what better way to surprise them than with a special gift asking them to be part of our special day! I will do this in a 3 part series and today I will introduce my girls who will be standing by my side.

The Gals

Ann Wiley is my maid-of-honor. Ann & I go back to the college days. More specifically, I was her mentor when she was a freshman. Who would have thought when I first met her our friendship would have grown to what it is today. I felt honored to stand with and support her during her wedding and I'm so pleased to have her next to me at mine. People MAY think we are sisters... only because we both have red hair. Are all red heads related?


Erin Igo is my amazing sister-in-law. I couldn't have asked for my brother to marry a more wonderful person! Another redhead and I'm sure you will think we are sisters as well. Well we ARE just not biological. Erin has seen our relationship (Matt & I) from the beginning. Matt & I are so lucky to have her in our lives and the whole Igo clan for that matter.


Liz Brandenburg is someone I know will be my friend forever (near or far). When we told her we were engaged she scream and cried into the phone. It was adorable! We met Liz a few years ago when Matt hired her to teach at the dance studio. My friendship with her has grown so much since than, even though she has moved far away, texting has become our friend. Random fact: Matt was Liz's dance instructor for a year when she was younger. Oh, Las Vegas and Zak Bagans here we come!

Come back soon for the introduction of the guys, the kids and more!
♥ Lacey & Matt ♥

No comments: