05 November 2012

Pinterest

I have to say, Pinterest is awesome. I love being able to save things to a board specific for my wedding and go back to it and add to it. It really helps generate ideas and collect things I like, without printing everything out.

I have 37 Pinterest boards. Being a Graphic Design major and my love for crafting, it is easy to make so many boards. Hey, it's a great source of inspiration.


So here is some wedding inspiration... 
Source: indulgy.com via Lacey on Pinterest

Love these flowers.

Source: dessy.com via Lacey on Pinterest



Check out more inspiration on my Pinterest page! Feel free to repin. Other sources for inspiration: The Knot, Wedding Magazines (the ones I've found most helpful, is the ones specific to the city we plan on getting married in), and R & H (Wedding Planning book FREE Templates).

What do you use (or did you use) to find wedding inspiration?

No comments: