08 January 2013

Wedding Party Introductions - Part 2

Today I want to chat about some important kids in our life and someone else who is very near and dear to me. Introducing our Ring Bearers and Flower Girl!! Our next announcement will be about our groomsmen. That is coming soon.
 

The Kids
 Chad with Lucas & Colin

Lucas & Colin Igo are our nephews. Bound to steal the show (at least one of them), these two keep us busy. Lucas will be 4 and Colin will be 2 at our wedding. We couldn't ask just one to be apart of our special day, it had to be both. They are brothers and I want to look back at the pictures and memories and have both the boys standing with us. Well we will see how much standing they will be doing. Grammie and Grandpa may have to control these two little guys for a short while.

Miss Maya

Our niece, Maya Gasper will be our flower girl. We are so excited to have her as part of our big day and in a cute little dress! Maya will be 2 1/2 at the time of our wedding (yes 3 kids under the age of 4). The cute factor may take away from her Auntie Lacey & Uncle Matt. Though she is a little shy (at first), her smile and cuteness will light up the space.

Ceremony Musician
 Picture taken at Chad's wedding - June 2005. I know we don't age :)
 
Chad Igo is my (Lacey) brother. I really wanted him to be apart of my special day, he means so much to me and I couldn't imagine him not being apart of this. We have asked him to play the music at our ceremony. Chad and I are only 15 months apart and in High School, I can remember spending 1/2 my day with him at school (meaning we had 2 out of 4 classes together). Good thing we got along. As kids he was my buddy and playmate.

No comments: